Turai (Ridge Gourd) Sabji
Turai(Ridge Gourd) -250 gm
Onion : one small sized, finely chopped
Green chilies : 2-3, finely chopped
Turmeric (Haldi) – 1-2 pinches
Salt to taste
- Scrap off skin roughly and cut turai into small cubes.
- Heat oil in kadhai.
- Fry chopped onions and green chillies.
- After onions turn brown add turmeric and salt.
- Add turai pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cover the lid and cook till turai becomes tender. Later evaporate all water with constant stirring.
- Serve with hot roti or steamed rice and dal.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Aaloo Parwal(Pointed Gourd) Bhujia
- Lauki ki Sabji (Opo Squash or Bottle Guard Curry) with Wadi
- Dry Baingan Aloo Ki Sabji (Dry Eggplant With Potatoes)
- Aloo Methi Sabji (Potatoes with Fenugreek leaves)
- Lauki ki Sabji (Opo Squash or Bottle Guard Curry)
You might also like
|Aaloo Parwal(Pointed Gourd) Bhujia Ingredients: Potato - 2 medium in size Parwal (pointed Gourd) - 10-12 Onion- one medium in size Ginger...||Lauki ki Sabji (Opo Squash or Bottle Guard Curry) Bottle gourd or Opo squash or lauki or dudhi is one of the favorite vegetables in Indian cuisine and...||Lauki Kofta Curry Lauki kofta is a very popular dish in north India. Mostly served with naan or tandoori roti. Lauki...||Lauki ki Sabji (Opo Squash or Bottle Guard Curry) with Wadi Most of the people, especially kids don't like lauki, as its preparation is quite simple. In this recipe...|