Turai (Ridge Gourd) Sabji
Turai(Ridge Gourd) -250 gm
Onion : one small sized, finely chopped
Green chilies : 2-3, finely chopped
Turmeric (Haldi) – 1-2 pinches
Salt to taste
- Scrap off skin roughly and cut turai into small cubes.
- Heat oil in kadhai.
- Fry chopped onions and green chillies.
- After onions turn brown add turmeric and salt.
- Add turai pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cover the lid and cook till turai becomes tender. Later evaporate all water with constant stirring.
- Serve with hot roti or steamed rice and dal.
You might also like