Spring Onion Pakoda / Bhajji (Kachri)
Gram flour (Besan): 4-5 tbsps
Spring onions: 1 cup, finely cut length wise
Red onions: 1/2 cup, finely chopped lengthwise
Green chilies: 3-4, finely cut length wise
Turmeric powder (Haldi): ½ tsp
Salt to taste
- Combine red onions, spring onions, green chillies, turmeric powder and salt in a bowl. Now add gram flour little by little and keep mixing. Sprinkle some water so that onions are nicely coated with besan.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Drop very small amount of mix in hot oil and deep fry on low flame till they are golden brown.
- You can enjoy these with a spicy chutney or also with steamed rice and masala channa dal .
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Pyazz Ka Pakoda (Onion Pakodas)
- Bandh Gobhi Pakoda (Cabbage Pakoda)
- Shimla Mirch Pakoda (Capsicum Pakoda)
- Paneer Onion Kulcha
- Bread Pakoda Remixed!
You might also like
|Pyazz Ka Pakoda (Onion Pakodas) Ingredients: Gram flour (Besan): 3-4 tbsps Semolina (Sooji) : 2 tbsps Onions: 1...||Garlic Idlis Ingredients: Idlis - 8-10 Garlic cloves- 10-12, finely chopped Soy sauce - 1 tbsp Red chili sauce...||Baby Corn Chili Ingredients: Baby corns - 200 gms Maida - 1/2 cup Ginger paste – 1 tsp Garlic paste –...||Chili Paneer (Dry Chili Cottage Cheese) Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 50 gms Maida - enough to make a good coating over paneer...|