Shimla Mirch Pakoda (Capsicum Pakoda)
Shimla mirch (Capsicum)- 1, medium in size
Gram flour (Besan) – ½ – 1 cup
Ginger, grated – 1/2 tbsp
Cornflour – 1- 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder (Haldi): ½ tsp
Red chili powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 2 pinches
Salt to taste
- Cut thin slices of capsicum.
- Make a smooth and a thick paste of besan, turmeric, red chili powder, cornflour, garam masala, coriander powder, ginger, salt and few drops of oil.
- Dip each slice of capsicum in besan batter so that it is completely and uniformly coated.
- Deep fry on medium till golden brown.
- Sprinkle chat masala on pakodas.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Stuffed Capsicum (Bharwa Shimla Mirch)
- Bandh Gobhi Pakoda (Cabbage Pakoda)
- Stuffed Bread Pakoda
- Bread Pakoda Remixed!
- Pyazz Ka Pakoda (Onion Pakodas)
You might also like
|Stuffed Capsicum (Bharwa Shimla Mirch) Ingredients: Capsicums or Green peppers (Shimla mirch) - 2, medium in size Potatoes : 3 medium, boiled Ginger...||Jhatpat Seekh Paneer Ingredients: Cottage cheese (paneer)- 10 triangular pieces Capsicum (Shimla mirch) - 10...||Paneer Pakodas Ingredients: For Pakodas Paneer (Cottage cheese) - 7-8 thick, long pieces Gram flour (Besan)...||Pyazz Ka Pakoda (Onion Pakodas) Ingredients: Gram flour (Besan): 3-4 tbsps Semolina (Sooji) : 2 tbsps Onions: 1...|