Shimla Mirch Pakoda (Capsicum Pakoda)
Shimla mirch (Capsicum)- 1, medium in size
Gram flour (Besan) – ½ – 1 cup
Ginger, grated – 1/2 tbsp
Cornflour – 1- 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder (Haldi): ½ tsp
Red chili powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 2 pinches
Salt to taste
- Cut thin slices of capsicum.
- Make a smooth and a thick paste of besan, turmeric, red chili powder, cornflour, garam masala, coriander powder, ginger, salt and few drops of oil.
- Dip each slice of capsicum in besan batter so that it is completely and uniformly coated.
- Deep fry on medium till golden brown.
- Sprinkle chat masala on pakodas.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
You might also like