Seviyan (Sweet Vermicelli)
Vermicelli Noodles (Seviyan) – ½ Cup
Milk – 3 Cups
Sugar as per taste
Green cardamom powder (Chhoti elaichi) – ½tsp
Raisins (Kishmish) – 2-3 tbsps
Almonds, sliced – 2-3 tbsps
- Break seviyan.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai. Add seviyan and fry until it is slight brown. Constantly stir it to ensure even browning.
- Fry dry fruits (Optional).
- Boil milk.
- Add green cardamom powder.
- Add fried seviyan.
- Cook till seviyan become soft.
- Add dry fruits
- Add sugar.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
Serves/makes : 2-3
You might also like Kesari seviyan (seviyan without milk)
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Kesari Seviyan (Saffron Sweet Vermicelli)
- Seviyan Upma (Spicy Vermicelli)
- Kheer (Rice Pudding)
- Gajar ka Halwa (Carrot Halwa)
- Sooji Halwa (Semolina Pudding)
You might also like
|Kesari Seviyan (Saffron Sweet Vermicelli) Kesari Seviyan (Saffron Sweet Vermicelli) is a seviyan without milk. Kesar adds an amazing appearance...||Seviyan Upma (Spicy Vermicelli) Ingredients: Seviyan (Vermicelli noodles), thick ones - 1 cup Water - 2 cup Cashew nuts (kaju) :...||Pudina Kabab (Mint Kabob) Ingredients: Potato : 1, big in size Bread slices : 2-3 Sooji (Semolina) - 3tbsp Pudina (Mint)...||Sabudana Kheer (Tapioca Pudding) Sabudana kheer (Tapioca Puddding) is a sweet pudding made up tapioca and milk. It's quick and...|