Saunfia Paneer Tikka (Spicy Cheese Bites)
Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 50 gm, cut into small cubes
Thick curd (remove maximum water ) – enough for marinating paneer cubes
Ginger paste – 1 tsp
Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric (Haldi) – ½ tsp
Red chili powder – ½ tsp
Garam masala – a pinch
Fennel seeds (saunf) powder- 1 tsp
Gram flour (Besan): 1 tbsp, roasted
Oil – 1tsp
Salt to taste
- Cut paneer into cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients except chaat masala in a bowl and mix well.
- Add paneer and marinate for 6-7 hours or overnight in a refrigerator .
- Fry marinated paneer on a non stick pan till golden.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on the tikkas and serve hot.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Paneer Tikka Masala
- Paneer Masala (Spicy Cottage Cheese)
- Spicy Peanuts (Masala Moongphali)
- Chili Paneer (Dry Chili Cottage Cheese)
- Jhatpat Seekh Paneer
You might also like
|Paneer Tikka Masala Ingredients: For tikkas Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 200 gm Thick curd (remove maximum...||Paneer Korma (Cottage Cheese Curry) Korma is a part of Mughlai cusine. Both vegetarian and non vegetarian korma exist. For vegetarians,...||Paneer Bhurji (Scrambled Cottage Cheese) Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 50 gms Cashew nuts- 5-6 , broken in halves Ginger...||Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Sandwich Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- ½ cup, grated Bread slices - 4 Black pepper powder...|