Moong Sarson Bhaji
Sarson saag (Mustard leaves) – 250 gm
Yellow moong dal (golden gram) – 100 gm
Garlic – 10 -12, finely minced
Green chili – 1-2, finely chopped
Dry red chili – 1
Turmeric (Haldi) – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Mustard oil for cooking
- Dry roast moong dal slightly. Wash dal and soak it in water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add dry red chili and crushed garlic.
- When garlic becomes brown add finely chopped sarson ka saag, haldi and salt.
- Mix everything well. Now add soaked moong dal to saag, cover the kadhai with a lid and cook saag at very low flame.
- Keep tossing the saag in regular interval. After some time saag gets cooked by the steam.
- Remove the lid from kadhai and evaporate the remaining water and toss till saag dries up.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Dry Moong Dal
- Moong Dal Dahi Vada (Bhalla)
- Green Moong Daal Vada
- Green Moong Dal Cheela (Mung Bean’s Pancake)
- Moong Dal Paratha
You might also like
|Moong Dal Pakoda (Yellow Moong Lentil Fritters) Ingredients: Yellow moong dal - 1/2 cup Onions, finely chopped - 1/2 cup Green chili and ginger...||Moong Dal Dahi Vada (Bhalla) Dahi vadas or dahi bhallas are usually made of Urad dal, but they equally taste good when made...||Dry Moong Dal Dry Moong Dal taste very different from the dal cooked in traditional style. It can be a tasty alternative...||Bharwa Karela (Stuffed Bitter Guard) Ingredients: Bitter guards- 2 big Onion- one big, very finely chopped or paste Garlic...|