Sabudana Ka Pakoda (Sago Patties)
Sabudana (Tapioca or sago), soaked -1/2 cup
Potato, boiled and mashed- 1 cup
Green chilies, finely chopped – 3-4
Ginger, grated – 1/2 tbsp
Onions, finely chopped – 1/4 cup
Freshly chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Curry leaves – 2-3, finely cut
Chaat masala – 1 tsp
Mango powder (Amchur) – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
- Wash sabudana 2-3 times and drain out all water. Soak them in 1/4 cup of water for 4-6 hours. Keep tossing them in between.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl well.
- Pinch out small balls of potato mixture and flatten the balls.
- Deep fry them in hot oil.
- Serve with chutney
You can also replace boiled – mashed potatoes with raw – grated potatoes. But in latter case you need to first completely get rid of all the water from grated potatoes and secondly try to use it immediately.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Sabudana (Tapioca) Khichdi
- Sabudana Kheer (Tapioca Pudding)
- Cheesy Potato Balls
- Chatpata Aloo Pakoda (Spicy Potato Puffs)
- Stuffed Bread Pakoda
You might also like
|Sabudana (Tapioca) Khichdi Ingredients: Sabudana (Tapioca) – 1 cup Ground nuts (Moongphali) - 1/4 cup Turmeric(Haldi):...||Sabudana Kheer (Tapioca Pudding) Sabudana kheer (Tapioca Puddding) is a sweet pudding made up tapioca and milk. It's quick and...||Chatpata Aloo Pakoda (Spicy Potato Puffs) Ingredients: Boiled potatoes - 2 medium sized Bread - 2-3 slices Coriander leaves, finely chopped Green...||Stuffed Bread Pakoda Ingredients: Bread Slices- 4 Gram flour (Besan) - ½ cup Semolina (Sooji/Rawa) -...|