Bread slices – 4
Curd (thick, with no water) – ¾ cup
Green chilies, finely chopped – 2-3
Coriander, finely chopped
Finely chopped capsicum- quarter of medium sized capsicum.
Onions, finely chopped – 1/4 cup
Jalapeno (optional), sliced- 4-5
Semolina (Sooji) – ½ cup
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder as per taste
Oil or butter
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the mix evenly on a bread slice.
- Heat nonstick pan on low flame and place bread with the mix side facing up.
- Sprinkle few drops of oil on the face of bread slice with the mix.
- Once the base of the bread turns brown and crispy, flip the bread.
- Cook the other side.
- Serve hot with any sauce of your choice
You might also like