Pyazz Ka Pakoda (Onion Pakodas)
Gram flour (Besan): 3-4 tbsps
Semolina (Sooji) : 2 tbsps
Onions: 1 cup, finely cut length wise
Green chilies: 3-4, finely cut length wise
Coriander leaves: ¼ cup, finely chopped
Ginger paste : ½ tbsp
Turmeric powder (Haldi): ½ tsp
Asafoetida (Heeng) - ½ tsp
Coriander powder : ½ tsp
Mango powder (Khatai): ½ tsp
Cumin seeds (Zeera)- ½ tsp
Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle some water so that onions are nicely coated with besan.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Drop very small amount of mix in hot oil and deep fry.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Spring Onion Pakoda / Bhajji (Kachri)
- Chana Dal Pakoda (Bengal Gram Lentil Pakodas)
- Bandh Gobhi Pakoda (Cabbage Pakoda)
- Paneer Pakodas
- Paneer Onion Kulcha
You might also like
|Paneer Pakodas Ingredients: For Pakodas Paneer (Cottage cheese) - 7-8 thick, long pieces Gram flour (Besan)...||Shimla Mirch Pakoda (Capsicum Pakoda) Ingredients: Shimla mirch (Capsicum)- 1, medium in size Gram flour (Besan) – ½ - 1 cup Ginger,...||Bread Pakoda Remixed! Bread pakoda is a very popular Indian snack. They are easily and quickly prepared. The best part is...||Chana Dal Pakoda (Bengal Gram Lentil Pakodas) Ingredients: Chana dal (Split Bengal gram) - ¼ Cup Onions: ¼ cup, finely chopped Green chilies:...|