Pyaz Ka Paratha (Onion Paratha)
Whole wheat flour (Atta): 2cups
Green onions or red onions : ½ cup, very finely chopped
Green chilies: 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder (Haldi) – ½ tsp
Asafoetida (Heeng) – ½ tsp
Red chilli powder – 1-2 tsp
Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Make a firm dough out of it.
- Then take a small ball of dough and roll it into a paratha.
- Cook them on tawa by applying oil until both sides are evenly brown.
- Serve hot with curd or chutney.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Paneer Paratha (Cottage Cheese Paratha)
- Paneer Onion Kulcha
- Palak Paneer Paratha (Spinach Cheese Paratha)
- Aloo and Gobhi Paratha (Potato and Cauliflower Parathas)
- Mooli Paratha (Radish Bread)
You might also like
|Paneer Paratha (Cottage Cheese Paratha) Ingredients: For dough Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup Salt to taste Cooking oil For stuffing: Cottage...||Palak Paneer Paratha (Spinach Cheese Paratha) Ingredients: For dough Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup Spinach (Palak): 1 cup, coarsely chopped Cumin...||Atta Ka Halwa (Wheat Flour Halwa) Ingredients: Wheat flour (Atta) – ½ cup Ghee – 2 tbsps Sugar – ½ cup Water –...||Aloo and Gobhi Paratha (Potato and Cauliflower Parathas) Ingredients: Potatoes: 2 medium sized, boiled and mashed Cauliflower...|