Pyaz Ka Paratha (Onion Paratha)
Whole wheat flour (Atta): 2cups
Green onions or red onions : ½ cup, very finely chopped
Green chilies: 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder (Haldi) – ½ tsp
Asafoetida (Heeng) – ½ tsp
Red chilli powder – 1-2 tsp
Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Make a firm dough out of it.
- Then take a small ball of dough and roll it into a paratha.
- Cook them on tawa by applying oil until both sides are evenly brown.
- Serve hot with curd or chutney.
You might also like