Pudina Raita (Mint Dip)
Pudina (Mint) leaves – 1/2 bunch
Curd – 1 bowl
Roasted cumin seed’s powder(Zeera) – 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
- Pluck leaves of pudina from the bunch and wash them thoroughly.
- Make paste of pudina leaves in a grinder with help of little water.
- Whip the curd in a blender or by hand mixer.
- Add pudina paste, red chili powder, roasted zeera powder and salt to the whipped curd. Mix well.
- Enjoy this with all kinds of stuffed parathas.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Pudina-Aam ki Chutney (Mint and Mango Chutney)
- Pudina Kabab (Mint Kabob)
- Lauki Raita (Bottle Guard or Opo Squash Raita)
- Kheera (Cucumber) Raita
- Pineapple / Ananash Raita
You might also like
|Pudina-Aam ki Chutney (Mint and Mango Chutney) Ingredients: Raw green mango (Kachcha Aam)- 1 medium in size Mint leaves (Pudina) - 1 bunch Black...||Pudina Kabab (Mint Kabob) Ingredients: Potato : 1, big in size Bread slices : 2-3 Sooji (Semolina) - 3tbsp Pudina (Mint)...||Aam Panna (Sweet-Sour Mango Drink) Aam panna's tangy sour taste makes everybody its big fan. The best part is that has great medicinal...||Papdi Chaat Ingredients: All purpose flour (Maida): 1 Cups Semolina (Sooji) : 1/4 cup Ajwain seeds (Thymol)...|