Pudina Raita (Mint Dip)
Pudina (Mint) leaves – 1/2 bunch
Curd – 1 bowl
Roasted cumin seed’s powder(Zeera) – 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
- Pluck leaves of pudina from the bunch and wash them thoroughly.
- Make paste of pudina leaves in a grinder with help of little water.
- Whip the curd in a blender or by hand mixer.
- Add pudina paste, red chili powder, roasted zeera powder and salt to the whipped curd. Mix well.
- Enjoy this with all kinds of stuffed parathas.
You might also like