Pudina Kabab (Mint Kabob)
Potato : 1, big in size
Bread slices : 2-3
Sooji (Semolina) – 3tbsp
Pudina (Mint) leaves : ½ cup, very finely chopped
Green chilies : 3-4, finely chopped
Roast cumin seeds (Zeera) and grind into a fine powder – 1 tsp
Mango powder (Aamchur) : ½- 1 tsp
Vermicelli Noodles (Seviyan): enough for rolling out all your kababs
Red chilli as per taste
Salt as per taste
- Boil, peel and mash potato.
- Add finely chopped pudina leaves, green chilies, zeera powder, red chilli powder, mango powder and salt to mashed potato.
- Remove the sides of bread, dip them in water and then squeeze out all water from the bread. Mash the bread and mix it in the potato mixture.
- Add sooji to the potato mixture and mix well.
- Now make small flat balls of the potato mix and roll it over crushed seviyan.
- Deep fry in hot oil on both sides are golden brown.
- Sprinkle some chat masala over kababs and serve them with some chutney and onion rings.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Pudina-Aam ki Chutney (Mint and Mango Chutney)
- Kala Chana Kabab (Black Chick Peas Kabobs)
- Pudina Raita (Mint Dip)
- Seviyan (Sweet Vermicelli)
- Vegetable Cutlet
You might also like
|Pudina Raita (Mint Dip) Ingredients: Pudina (Mint) leaves - 1/2 bunch Curd - 1 bowl Roasted cumin seed's powder(Zeera)...||Pudina-Aam ki Chutney (Mint and Mango Chutney) Ingredients: Raw green mango (Kachcha Aam)- 1 medium in size Mint leaves (Pudina) - 1 bunch Black...||Kala Chana Kabab (Black Chick Peas Kabobs) Ingredients: Black chick pea (Kala chana) – 3/4 cup, boiled Chana dal (Bengal Gram) - 1/4...||Bread Dosa Ingredients: Bread slices - 10 slices Semolina (sooji) - 1/2 cup Rice flour - 1 tbsp Curd (thick)...|