Pineapple Halwa (Ananas Ka Halwa)
Semolina (sooji) – 1 cup
Ghee – 3-4 tbsp
Sugar – 3/4
Pineapple (canned or fresh) – 1 -1.5 cup, cubes and juice
Water – 2 cups
Saffron (Kesar) – 1/4 tsp
Green cardamom (chhoti elaichi) – 1/2 tsp
Cashew nut (Kaju) and Raisins (kishmish) – 1/4 cup
- Roast sooji in 1 tbsp of ghee till it is slightly brown.
- Fry kaju and kishmish and keep them aside.
- Warm kesar slightly. Powder it and dissolve it in little water.
- Mix sugar, water, pineapple, green cardamom, 1 tsp of ghee and a pinch of salt in a pan and give it a boil.
- Heat till the sugar syrup is slightly thick.
- Add kesar and lower the flame.
- Add roasted sooji little by little to the sugar syrup and quickly stir to avoid any lumps.
- Add remaining ghee, dry fruits and stir for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with dry fruits.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Sooji Laddoo
- Besan and Sooji Halwa (Gram flour and Semolina Halwa)
- Sooji Halwa (Semolina Pudding)
- Gajar ka Halwa (Carrot Halwa)
- Atta Ka Halwa (Wheat Flour Halwa)
You might also like
|Gajar ka Halwa (Carrot Halwa) Ingredients: Carrots (Gajar) - 250 gm Milk - 1 liter Green cardamom powder (chhoti elaichi)...||Pineapple / Ananash Raita Among all raitas, pineapple raita happens to be my favorite, primarily because of its distinct sweet...||Atta Ka Halwa (Wheat Flour Halwa) Ingredients: Wheat flour (Atta) – ½ cup Ghee – 2 tbsps Sugar – ½ cup Water –...||Besan and Sooji Halwa (Gram flour and Semolina Halwa) Ingredients: Gram flour (Besan) – ½ cup Semolina (Sooji) – ½ cup Milk – ½ cup Sugar...|