Paneer Paratha (Cottage Cheese Paratha)
Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup
Salt to taste
Cottage cheese (Paneer), mashed :1 cup
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp, crushed coarsely
Coriander seeds – 1/2 tbsp, crushed coarsely
Ginger paste : ½ tbsp
Onion : one small,very finely minced
Green chilies : 1 tbsp, finely chopped
Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup , finely chopped
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add crushed coriander and cumin seeds.
- Add finely chopped green chilies and onions. Fry till they onions are pink.
- Add ginger paste and salt. Add paneer and mix well.
- Cool down the stuffing at room temperature. Add finely chopped coriander leaves to the paneer stuffing.
- Make dough out of wheat flour, 1tbsp ghee, salt and lukewarm water.
- Make dough half an hour before making parathas.
- Take a small ball of dough and make it in the shape of a small chapati.
- Add the stuffing in the centre and wrap it and press it.
- Then roll it into a paratha.
- Cook it on tawa by applying oil until both sides are evenly brownish and crisp.
- Serve hot with spicy chutney.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Palak Paneer Paratha (Spinach Cheese Paratha)
- Paneer Bhurji (Scrambled Cottage Cheese)
- Paneer Korma (Cottage Cheese Curry)
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Sandwich
- Chili Paneer (Dry Chili Cottage Cheese)
You might also like
|Palak Paneer Paratha (Spinach Cheese Paratha) Ingredients: For dough Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup Spinach (Palak): 1 cup, coarsely chopped Cumin...||Mooli Paratha (Radish Bread) Ingredients: For stuffing Radish (Mooli) - 1 cup Green chilies...||Pyaz Ka Paratha (Onion Paratha) Ingredients: Whole wheat flour (Atta): 2cups Green onions or red onions : ½ cup, very finely...||Urad Dal Paratha Ingredients: For the dough Whole wheat flour (Atta): 3 cups Oil for making parathas For...|