Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 7-8 thick, long pieces
Gram flour (Besan) – ½ cup
Cornflour – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder (Haldi): ½ tsp
Red chili powder – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin (Zeera) seeds – 1/2 tsp
Green chilies: 2
Mint leaves (Pudina), finely chopped – 1/4 cup
Chaat masala as per taste
- Cut paneer into thick long pieces.
- Make a smooth and a thick paste of besan, turmeric, red chili powder, cornflour and salt.
- Dip each piece of paneer in besan batter so that it is completely and uniformly coated.
- Deep fry on medium till golden brown.
- For garnishing crackle zeera and fry finely chopped green chilies.
- Finally add finely chopped mint leaves. Add paneer pakoda. Mix well.
- Sprinkle lots of chat masala and mix with paneer pakodas
- Serve hot with tomato sauce
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Saunfia Paneer Tikka (Spicy Cheese Bites)
- Pyazz Ka Pakoda (Onion Pakodas)
- Jhatpat Seekh Paneer
- Paneer Tikka Masala
- Paneer Onion Kulcha
You might also like
|Saunfia Paneer Tikka (Spicy Cheese Bites) Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 50 gm, cut into small cubes Thick curd (remove maximum...||Paneer Bhurji (Scrambled Cottage Cheese) Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 50 gms Cashew nuts- 5-6 , broken in halves Ginger...||Kadhi Ingredients: For Pakodas: Gram flour (Besan) - 1 cup Onion, chopped - 3-4 tbsp Cumin...||Jhatpat Seekh Paneer Ingredients: Cottage cheese (paneer)- 10 triangular pieces Capsicum (Shimla mirch) - 10...|