Paneer Masala (Spicy Cottage Cheese)
Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 200 gm
Ginger paste – 2 tbsps
Garlic paste – 2 tbsps
Onion: one medium, finely chopped
Tomato : one big, finely chopped
Green chilies – 4-5, finely chopped
Green cardamom (Chhoti elaichi) – ½ tsp
Cumin seeds (Zeera) – ½ tsp
Turmeric(Haldi) – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves , finely chopped
Coriander powder (Dhania) – 1- 1.5 tsp
Garam masala – 2-3 pinches
Milk – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
- Cut paneer into small pieces and fry them.
- Heat butter in kadhai and add green chilies.
- Add finely chopped onions and cook till they are brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and fry till brown.
- Add finely cut tomatoes and cook till it completely softens up.
- Turn off the flame and cool the mixture at room temperature.
- Blend the mixture.
- Again heat some butter in a kadhai.
- Add zeera and let it crackle.
- Add the blended mixture.
- Add chhoti elaichi powder, red chili powder, haldi, dhania powder and salt.
- You can add little water/milk to maintain the consistency of the gravy.
- Add pre-fried paneer and garam masala.
- Simmer the curry for 10 minutes. Keep stirring in between.
- Garnish with fresh, chopped green coriander leaves.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Paneer Bhurji (Scrambled Cottage Cheese)
- Paneer Korma (Cottage Cheese Curry)
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Sandwich
- Saunfia Paneer Tikka (Spicy Cheese Bites)
- Chili Paneer (Dry Chili Cottage Cheese)
You might also like
|Paneer Bhurji (Scrambled Cottage Cheese) Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 50 gms Cashew nuts- 5-6 , broken in halves Ginger...||Saunfia Paneer Tikka (Spicy Cheese Bites) Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 50 gm, cut into small cubes Thick curd (remove maximum...||Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Sandwich Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- ½ cup, grated Bread slices - 4 Black pepper powder...||Paneer Paratha (Cottage Cheese Paratha) Ingredients: For dough Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup Salt to taste Cooking oil For stuffing: Cottage...|