Palak Poori (Fried Spinach Indian Bread)
Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup
Spinach (Palak): 1 cup, coarsely chopped
Mangrail or kalonji (Nigella): ½ tsp
Red chili powder: 1/2 tsp
Cooking oil : 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Cut palak coarsely and steam it to soften them so that they are easily mashed up.
- Make stiff dough out of wheat flour, 1tbsp ghee, salt, steamed palak, red chili powder, kalonji and lukewarm water (If needed).
- Take a small ball of dough and roll it into a small chapatti.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and slide each poori in the oil.
- Fry till poori puffs up and become slightly brown and crispy from both sides.
- Serve hot with some spicy curry.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Palak Paneer Paratha (Spinach Cheese Paratha)
- Palak (Spinach)
- Palak Paneer (Cheese-Spinach Curry)
- Paneer Paratha (Cottage Cheese Paratha)
- Mooli Paratha (Radish Bread)
You might also like
|Palak Paneer Paratha (Spinach Cheese Paratha) Ingredients: For dough Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup Spinach (Palak): 1 cup, coarsely chopped Cumin...||Palak (Spinach) Palak sabji is simple and easy to cook. It is very nutritious and rich source of Vitamins and can be...||Palak Paneer (Cheese-Spinach Curry) Ingredients: Spinach (Palak) - 250 gm, finely chopped Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 200 gm Cumin...||Hariyala Sooji Dosa (Spinach Vegan Omelette) Ingredients: Sooji or rawa (Semolina) - 1 cup Maida (All purpose flour) - 1 tbsp Besan...|