Palak Paneer Paratha (Spinach Cheese Paratha)
Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup
Spinach (Palak): 1 cup, coarsely chopped
Cumin seeds (Zeera): ½ tsp
Red chili powder: 1 tsp
Cooking oil : 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Cottage cheese (Paneer), mashed :1 cup
Ginger paste : ½ tbsp
Onion : one small, finely chopped
Green chilies : 1 tbsp, finely chopped
Coriander leaves , finely chopped
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add green chilies.
- Add finely chopped onions and fry till they are pink.
- Add ginger paste and salt. Add paneer and mix well.
- Cool down the stuffing at room temperature. Add finely chopped coriander leaves to the paneer stuffing.
- Cut palak coarsely and steam it to soften them so that they are easily mashed up.
- Make dough out of wheat flour, 1tbsp ghee, salt, steamed palak, red chili powder, cumin seeds and lukewarm water.
- Make dough half an hour before making parathas.
- Take a small ball of dough and make it in the shape of a small chapati.
- Add the stuffing in the centre and wrap it and press it.
- Then roll it into a paratha.
- Cook it on tawa by applying oil until both sides are evenly brownish and crisp.
- Serve hot with spicy chutney or curd.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Palak Paneer (Cheese-Spinach Curry)
- Paneer Paratha (Cottage Cheese Paratha)
- Palak Poori (Fried Spinach Indian Bread)
- Palak (Spinach)
- Paneer Bhurji (Scrambled Cottage Cheese)
You might also like
|Palak Poori (Fried Spinach Indian Bread) Ingredients: For dough Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup Spinach (Palak): 1 cup, coarsely chopped Mangrail...||Paneer Paratha (Cottage Cheese Paratha) Ingredients: For dough Whole wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup Salt to taste Cooking oil For stuffing: Cottage...||Palak Paneer (Cheese-Spinach Curry) Ingredients: Spinach (Palak) - 250 gm, finely chopped Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 200 gm Cumin...||Palak (Spinach) Palak sabji is simple and easy to cook. It is very nutritious and rich source of Vitamins and can be...|