Mooli Raita (Radish Dip)
Radish (Mooli): ½ cup, grated
Curd: 1 cup
Roast cumin seeds (Zeera) and grind into a fine powder : ½-1 tsp
1 to 2 Green chilis
Red chili powder as per taste
Black salt as per taste
Salt to taste
- Scrap off the skin of radish.
- Grate radish.
- Beat curd in a bowl and add water if the curd is very thick.
- Add grated radish and the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Mooli Paratha (Radish Bread)
- Lauki Raita (Bottle Guard or Opo Squash Raita)
- Boondi Raita
- Kheera (Cucumber) Raita
- Pineapple / Ananash Raita
You might also like
|Mooli Paratha (Radish Bread) Ingredients: For stuffing Radish (Mooli) - 1 cup Green chilies...||Lauki Raita (Bottle Guard or Opo Squash Raita) Raitas are always very easy to prepare and serve very well as a side dishes. Ingredients: ...||Kheera (Cucumber) Raita Kheera raita is an easy to prepare yet delicious side dish. Well made raitas in my opinion accentuate...||Pineapple / Ananash Raita Among all raitas, pineapple raita happens to be my favorite, primarily because of its distinct sweet...|