Masala Bhindi (Spicy Lady’s Finger/Okra Fry)
Bhindi (okara/Lady’s Finger)
Cumin seeds (Zeera) – 1/2 tsp
Bharwa masala – 2-3 tsp
Salt to taste
- Wash and dry bhindi properly otherwise it would become sticky while frying.
- Cut bhindi length wise. If you want you can even split them.
- Heat enough oil in pan and splutter zeera.
- Deep fry bhindi . Take care that you don’t break them while frying.
- Add bharwa masala and salt to fried bhindi. Stir bhindi for few minutes.
- Serve hot with roti and fried dal.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Dahi Bhindi (Fried Okra/Lady’s Finger in Curd Gravy)
- Besan Bhindi Fry (Fried Okra with Gram Flour)
- Aloo Gobhi Masala (Spicy Potato Cauliflower)
- Spicy Peanuts (Masala Moongphali)
- Paneer Masala (Spicy Cottage Cheese)
You might also like
|Dahi Bhindi (Fried Okra/Lady’s Finger in Curd Gravy) Ingredients: Bhindi (okara/ladyfinger) : 250 gm Cumin seeds (Zeera) – 1/2 tsp Curd - 3-4 tbsps Ginger...||Besan Bhindi Fry (Fried Okra with Gram Flour) Ingredients: Bhindi (okara/Lady's Finger) - 20, medium or small sized Onion - 1, medium sized...||Bharwa Masala Ingredients: Coriander seeds (Dhania) - 2 Tbsp Fennel seeds (Saunf) - 1 Tbsp Fenugreek (Methi)...||Spicy Peanuts (Masala Moongphali) Whether you call it moongphali, shengdana, or groundnut or peanut, spicy peanuts are a class in itself....|