Masala Bhindi (Spicy Lady’s Finger/Okra Fry)
Bhindi (okara/Lady’s Finger)
Cumin seeds (Zeera) – 1/2 tsp
Bharwa masala – 2-3 tsp
Salt to taste
- Wash and dry bhindi properly otherwise it would become sticky while frying.
- Cut bhindi length wise. If you want you can even split them.
- Heat enough oil in pan and splutter zeera.
- Deep fry bhindi . Take care that you don’t break them while frying.
- Add bharwa masala and salt to fried bhindi. Stir bhindi for few minutes.
- Serve hot with roti and fried dal.
You might also like