Makhana (Puffed Lotus Seeds) – 1 cup
Milk – 3 cups
Sugar as per taste
Green cardamom (chhoti elaichi) – 1/2 tsp
Ghee – 1/2 tbsp
- Clean makhanas and cut them in halves.
- Slightly roast makhanas in 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- Boil milk and heat till it becomes half in quantity or creamy. Keep stirring in between and scrap off the cream that settles on the sides of the vessel.
- Add sugar, green cardamom powder and makhanas. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve chilled or warm.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Sabudana Kheer (Tapioca Pudding)
- Kheer (Rice Pudding)
- Lauki Kheer (Bottle Guard / Opo Sqash Pudding)
- Gajar ka Halwa (Carrot Halwa)
- Seviyan (Sweet Vermicelli)
You might also like
|Sabudana Kheer (Tapioca Pudding) Sabudana kheer (Tapioca Puddding) is a sweet pudding made up tapioca and milk. It's quick and...||Kheer (Rice Pudding) Ingredients: Milk - 3-4 cups Rice - ½ cup Sugar as per taste Raisins (Kishmish)- 1-2 tsp Almonds...||Lauki Kheer (Bottle Guard / Opo Sqash Pudding) Ingredients: Lauki (Bottle Guard): 1 cup, peeled and grated Milk : 4 cups Green Cardamom powder(chhoti...||Gajar ka Halwa (Carrot Halwa) Ingredients: Carrots (Gajar) - 250 gm Milk - 1 liter Green cardamom powder (chhoti elaichi)...|