Lauki Raita (Bottle Guard or Opo Squash Raita)
Raitas are always very easy to prepare and serve very well as a side dishes.
Lauki (Bottle Guard or Opo Squash): ½ cup, grated and boiled
Curd: 1 cup
Roast cumin seeds (Zeera) and grind into a fine powder : ½-1 tsp
Red chili powder as per taste
Black salt as per taste
Salt to taste
- Peel lauki skin and grate it.
- Boil grated lauki till it becomes tender.
- Drain, cool and squeeze out all water.
- Beat curd in a bowl and add water if the curd is very thick.
- Add lauki and the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
You might also like