Hariyala Sooji Dosa (Spinach Vegan Omelette)
Sooji or rawa (Semolina) – 1 cup
Maida (All purpose flour) – 1 tbsp
Besan (gram flour)- 1 tbsp
Spinach (Palak) -2-3 cup, finely chopped
Green chillies – 1-2, finely chopped
Green coriander – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Red chili powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
- Combine sooji, maida, besan, red chili powder and salt in a bowl. Add little water to form a thick batter. Leave it for half an hour.
- Now add finely chopped spinach, green coriander and green chillies.
- Heat a nonstick tawa on high flame. Pour some oil on tawa and spread it evenly. Sprinkle some water on tawa and immediately pour some batter. Spread the batter evenly in a circular fashion to get a round shape. When one side of dosa is cooked, flip it and grease the other side of the dosa with some oil. Dosa gets ready when both sides are brownish.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Bread Dosa
- Besan Cheela (Spicy Gram Flour Pancakes)
- Palak (Spinach)
- Malpua (Indian Pancakes)
- Kela Malpua (Indian Banana Pancake)
You might also like
|Bread Dosa Ingredients: Bread slices - 10 slices Semolina (sooji) - 1/2 cup Rice flour - 1 tbsp Curd (thick)...||Sooji Laddoo Ingredients: Sooji or rawa (Semolina) - 3/4 cup Khoa (Mawa)- 1/2 cup Sugar...||Besan Ladoo Ingredients: Besan (Gram flour)- 1 cup Sooji (Semolina) - 2 tbsp Ghee - 1/4 cup Sugar (powdered)...||Besan Cheela (Spicy Gram Flour Pancakes) Ingredients: Gram flour (Besan) – 3/4 cup Sooji (Semolina) - 1/4 cup Onion- one medium, finely...|