Idlis – 8-10
Garlic cloves- 10-12, finely chopped
Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
Red chili sauce – 1-2 tsp
Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Spring onion – 1 cup, finely chopped
Red chili flakes – 1 tsp or as per taste
Salt as per taste
- Cut idlis into four parts.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and when they are slightly brown add and cook chopped spring onion (both green and white part).
- Add soy sauce, red chilli sauce, vinegar, some red chili flakes and salt as per taste.
- Add little water to the sauces and give it a boil.
- Add idlis to the prepared sauce and immediately toss them.
- Garnish the idlis with chopped spring onion (green part) and red chilli flakes.
You might also like