Idlis – 8-10
Garlic cloves- 10-12, finely chopped
Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
Red chili sauce – 1-2 tsp
Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Spring onion – 1 cup, finely chopped
Red chili flakes – 1 tsp or as per taste
Salt as per taste
- Cut idlis into four parts.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and when they are slightly brown add and cook chopped spring onion (both green and white part).
- Add soy sauce, red chilli sauce, vinegar, some red chili flakes and salt as per taste.
- Add little water to the sauces and give it a boil.
- Add idlis to the prepared sauce and immediately toss them.
- Garnish the idlis with chopped spring onion (green part) and red chilli flakes.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Chili Paneer (Dry Chili Cottage Cheese)
- Vegetable Manchurian
- Baby Corn Chili
- Vegetable Momos
- Idli (Steamed Rice and Lentils Cake)
You might also like
|Idli (Steamed Rice and Lentils Cake) Idli-sambar is one of the most loved South Indian breakfast dish. You can break the norm and...||Vegetable Manchurian Ingredients: For manchurian balls Cauliflower: ½ cup, very finely cut Cabbage: ½ cup, very finely...||Chili Paneer (Dry Chili Cottage Cheese) Ingredients: Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 50 gms Maida - enough to make a good coating over paneer...||Baby Corn Chili Ingredients: Baby corns - 200 gms Maida - 1/2 cup Ginger paste – 1 tsp Garlic paste –...|