Gajar ka Halwa (Carrot Halwa)
Carrots (Gajar) – 250 gm
Milk – 1 liter
Green cardamom powder (chhoti elaichi) – 2-3 pinches
Sugar – 6 tbsps or as per taste
Dry fruits of your choice
- Peel, wash and grate carrots.
- Boil milk until it is reduced to half of its volume. Add grated carrots into the milk.
- Stir in between to ensure that milk does not stick in the bottom or on the sides of the vessel.
- Add sugar and cook halwa till sugar has dissolved and all milk has been absorbed by carrots.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan and stir fry halwa till it leaves the sides of pan.
- Add green cardamom powder and garnish halwa with dry fruits.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Atta Ka Halwa (Wheat Flour Halwa)
- Pineapple Halwa (Ananas Ka Halwa)
- Besan and Sooji Halwa (Gram flour and Semolina Halwa)
- Sooji Halwa (Semolina Pudding)
- Seviyan (Sweet Vermicelli)
You might also like
|Besan and Sooji Halwa (Gram flour and Semolina Halwa) Ingredients: Gram flour (Besan) – ½ cup Semolina (Sooji) – ½ cup Milk – ½ cup Sugar...||Atta Ka Halwa (Wheat Flour Halwa) Ingredients: Wheat flour (Atta) – ½ cup Ghee – 2 tbsps Sugar – ½ cup Water –...||Pineapple Halwa (Ananas Ka Halwa) Ingredients: Semolina (sooji) - 1 cup Ghee - 3-4 tbsp Sugar - 3/4 Pineapple (canned or fresh)...||Sooji Halwa (Semolina Pudding) Sooji Halwa is a very popular Indian dessert. It is rich in ghee and is garnished with dry fruits. This...|