Chana Dal Pakoda (Bengal Gram Lentil Pakodas)
Chana dal (Split Bengal gram) – ¼ Cup
Onions: ¼ cup, finely chopped
Green chilies: 2-3, finely chopped
Ginger paste : ½ tbsp
Garlic paste – ½ tbsp
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
Turmeric powder (Haldi): ½ tsp
Red chili powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder : ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking
- Soak chana dal overnight.
- Blend it using minimum amount of water possible.
- Add the remaining ingredients; onions, green chilies, ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix well.
- Make small balls out of the mix. Flatten the balls slightly so that they are completely cooked on frying.
- Deep fry these balls in hot oil on medium flame.
- Serve hot with any chutney.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Chana Dal Kofta (Bengal Gram Kofta)
- Lauki Chana (Bottle Guard or Opo Squash with Bengal Gram Lentils)
- Kala Chana Kabab (Black Chick Peas Kabobs)
- Pyazz Ka Pakoda (Onion Pakodas)
- Moong Dal Pakoda (Yellow Moong Lentil Fritters)
You might also like
|Chana Dal Kofta (Bengal Gram Kofta) Chana Dal Kofta (Bengal Gram Kofta) is prepared by dipping chana dal pakodas in a spicy gravy. It can...||Lauki Chana (Bottle Guard or Opo Squash with Bengal Gram Lentils) Ingredients: Lauki (Bottle Guard or Opo Squash): one medium sized, cut into small cubes Chana dal...||Kala Chana Kabab (Black Chick Peas Kabobs) Ingredients: Black chick pea (Kala chana) – 3/4 cup, boiled Chana dal (Bengal Gram) - 1/4...||Paneer Pakodas Ingredients: For Pakodas Paneer (Cottage cheese) - 7-8 thick, long pieces Gram flour (Besan)...|