Puffed rice – 2 bowls
Handful of chana jor garam
Lemon juice as per taste
Onions, finely chopped – 3/4 bowl
Boiled potatoes, cut into small cubes – 1/4 bowl
Papadi, crushed – 1/4 bowl
Namkeen or sev- 1/4 bowl
Dhania chutney as per taste
Imli chutney as per taste
Black salt, Red chili powder and salt as per taste
Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Add and mix puffed rice, onions, boiled potatoes, papadi, sev and chana chor garam in a large bowl.
- Add sweet and sour tamarind chutney, hot coriander chutney, lemon juice and spices as per taste to the puffed rice.
- Mix the contents quickly, garnish with finely chopped fresh green coriander and serve immediately before it gets soggy.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Samosa Chaat
- Chatpata Aloo Pakoda (Spicy Potato Puffs)
- Poha (Spicy Flattened Rice)
- Sabudana Ka Pakoda (Sago Patties)
- Papdi Chaat
You might also like
|Poha (Spicy Flattened Rice) Ingredients: Poha (Flattened or beaten rice - 1/2cup Ground nuts (Moongphali) - 1/4 cup Onion...||Lemon Rice Lemon Rice is a specialty of South India.It is quickly prepared with left over rice and is full...||Chana Dal Kofta (Bengal Gram Kofta) Chana Dal Kofta (Bengal Gram Kofta) is prepared by dipping chana dal pakodas in a spicy gravy. It can...||Kala Chana Masala /Ghugni (Black Chickpeas Curry) Kala Chana Masala or Ghugni is another popular Punjabi dish. Its an excellent source of protein and...|