Coriander seeds (Dhania) – 2 Tbsp
Fennel seeds (Saunf) – 1 Tbsp
Fenugreek (Methi) – 20 seeds
Mangrail or kalonji (Nigella) – 1/2 tsp
Whole red chili – 3-4
- Grind the above ingredients and store it in an air tight container.
- Bharwa masala is used in making stuffed bitter gourds, lady fingers and some sabjis.
- By storing this masala we can save some cooking time.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Bharwa Karela (Stuffed Bitter Guard)
- Bharwa Baingan (Stuffed Eggplant / Brinjal)
- Masala Bhindi (Spicy Lady’s Finger/Okra Fry)
- Spicy Peanuts (Masala Moongphali)
- Stuffed Capsicum (Bharwa Shimla Mirch)
You might also like
|Bharwa Karela (Stuffed Bitter Guard) Ingredients: Bitter guards- 2 big Onion- one big, very finely chopped or paste Garlic...||Aloo Methi Sabji (Potatoes with Fenugreek leaves) Aloo Methi sabji is simple yet delicious. People love the distinguishing flavor of fenugreek...||Stuffed Capsicum (Bharwa Shimla Mirch) Ingredients: Capsicums or Green peppers (Shimla mirch) - 2, medium in size Potatoes : 3 medium, boiled Ginger...||Masala Bhindi (Spicy Lady’s Finger/Okra Fry) Ingredients: Bhindi (okara/Lady's Finger) Cumin seeds (Zeera) – 1/2 tsp Bharwa masala...|