Besan (Gram flour)- 1 cup
Sooji (Semolina) – 2 tbsp
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Sugar (powdered) -3/4 cup or as per taste
Sliced Almonds or Pistachios
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan. Roast besan and sooji on low heat by constant stirring till you get a nice aroma and golden brown color.
- Turn off the flame. When besan is warm, add powdered sugar and sliced almonds. Mix the ingredients well. Make smooth and round ladoo out of the besan mixture. You can add little more ghee for easy binding.
- Store them in an air tight container.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Besan and Sooji Halwa (Gram flour and Semolina Halwa)
- Malpua (Indian Pancakes)
- Sooji Laddoo
- Besan Dhokla
- Sooji Halwa (Semolina Pudding)
You might also like
|Besan and Sooji Halwa (Gram flour and Semolina Halwa) Ingredients: Gram flour (Besan) – ½ cup Semolina (Sooji) – ½ cup Milk – ½ cup Sugar...||Sooji Laddoo Ingredients: Sooji or rawa (Semolina) - 3/4 cup Khoa (Mawa)- 1/2 cup Sugar...||Besan Cheela (Spicy Gram Flour Pancakes) Ingredients: Gram flour (Besan) – 3/4 cup Sooji (Semolina) - 1/4 cup Onion- one medium, finely...||Besan Dhokla Ingredients: Besan (Gram flour) - 1 cup Sooji (Semolina) - 1.5 tbsp Sugar - 3 tsp Salt - 1...|