Boiled potatoes – 3-4
Cumin seeds (zeera) – 1/2 tsp
Green coriander leaves – 2 cups
Green chili – 1-2
Curry leaves – 3-4
Garlic cloves – 7-8
Ginger paste – 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cashew nuts – 5-6
Salt as per taste
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite size.
- Make a fine paste of green coriander, curry leaves and green chilies.
- Fry cashew nuts and keep them aside.
- Heat oil and splutter zeera.
- Add garlic and ginger paste and cook till it becomes brown.
- Add paste of green coriander, curry leaves and green chilies and fry for few minutes.
- Add potatoes and mix everything well.
- You can enjoy this with puri, paratha or with dal-rice.
You might also like