Boiled potatoes – 3-4
Cumin seeds (zeera) – 1/2 tsp
Green coriander leaves – 2 cups
Green chili – 1-2
Curry leaves – 3-4
Garlic cloves – 7-8
Ginger paste – 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cashew nuts – 5-6
Salt as per taste
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite size.
- Make a fine paste of green coriander, curry leaves and green chilies.
- Fry cashew nuts and keep them aside.
- Heat oil and splutter zeera.
- Add garlic and ginger paste and cook till it becomes brown.
- Add paste of green coriander, curry leaves and green chilies and fry for few minutes.
- Add potatoes and mix everything well.
- You can enjoy this with puri, paratha or with dal-rice.
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Aloo Bonda
- Aloo Gobhi Matar
- Aloo Methi Sabji (Potatoes with Fenugreek leaves)
- Kashmiri Dum Aloo
- Aloo Gobhi Masala (Spicy Potato Cauliflower)
You might also like
|Aloo Gobhi Matar Aloo Gobhi Matar is an north Indian dish made up of potatoes, cauliflower and peas cooked...||Aloo and Gobhi Paratha (Potato and Cauliflower Parathas) Ingredients: Potatoes: 2 medium sized, boiled and mashed Cauliflower...||Aloo Methi Sabji (Potatoes with Fenugreek leaves) Aloo Methi sabji is simple yet delicious. People love the distinguishing flavor of fenugreek...||Chatpata Aloo Pakoda (Spicy Potato Puffs) Ingredients: Boiled potatoes - 2 medium sized Bread - 2-3 slices Coriander leaves, finely chopped Green...|