Aaloo Parwal(Pointed Gourd) Bhujia
Potato – 2 medium in size
Parwal (pointed Gourd) – 10-12
Onion- one medium in size
Ginger -Garlic paste – 1 tbsp (Optional)
Turmeric (Haldi) – ½ tsp
Red chili powder as per taste
Garam masala- – 2-3 pinches
Coriander powder (dhania) – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 2-3 pinches
Mango (Amchur) powder /khatai – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
- Wash, peel and slice potato, thinly, lengthwise.
- Slice onions, thinly and lengthwise.
- Cut the ends of parwal and then slice them thinly and lengthwise.
- Fry all chopped vegetables (include ginger-garlic paste, if you are using) together in oil.
- You can cover the pan to fasten the process but keep stirring in between.
- When the vegetables are cooked completely and are a bit crispy then add all powdered masalas. Mix well.
- Serve with chapati or paratha or dal- rice
Possibly Related Posts (Generated Automatically)
- Karela Fry (Bhujia)
- Parwal ki Mithai
- Turai (Ridge Gourd) Sabji
- Pudina Kabab (Mint Kabob)
- Aloo Gobhi Matar
You might also like
|Parwal ki Mithai Ingredients: Parwal (Pointed Gourd) -10 Khoa - 1/2 cup Pistachios (pista) Green cardamom (chhoti...||Turai (Ridge Gourd) Sabji Ingredients: Turai(Ridge Gourd) -250 gm Onion : one small sized, finely chopped Green chilies...||Lauki Kofta Curry Lauki kofta is a very popular dish in north India. Mostly served with naan or tandoori roti. Lauki...||Pudina Kabab (Mint Kabob) Ingredients: Potato : 1, big in size Bread slices : 2-3 Sooji (Semolina) - 3tbsp Pudina (Mint)...|