Aaloo Parwal(Pointed Gourd) Bhujia
Potato – 2 medium in size
Parwal (pointed Gourd) – 10-12
Onion- one medium in size
Ginger -Garlic paste – 1 tbsp (Optional)
Turmeric (Haldi) – ½ tsp
Red chili powder as per taste
Garam masala- – 2-3 pinches
Coriander powder (dhania) – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 2-3 pinches
Mango (Amchur) powder /khatai – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
- Wash, peel and slice potato, thinly, lengthwise.
- Slice onions, thinly and lengthwise.
- Cut the ends of parwal and then slice them thinly and lengthwise.
- Fry all chopped vegetables (include ginger-garlic paste, if you are using) together in oil.
- You can cover the pan to fasten the process but keep stirring in between.
- When the vegetables are cooked completely and are a bit crispy then add all powdered masalas. Mix well.
- Serve with chapati or paratha or dal- rice
You might also like